Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery sticker location Model X 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to find battery sticker on passenger side but couldn’t see it on MX 2016. Any advise how to find it ?
IMG_1073.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1074.jpeg
    IMG_1074.jpeg
    357.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1075.jpeg
    IMG_1075.jpeg
    349.4 KB · Views: 79
It looks like that's where he's got his camera pointed. When I had my Model S inspected at tesla, and they pulled the battery, they tore half of the label off. It's not hard to believe that the label could have been torn off by something. Sure looks like it.

What I would like to know is how you can get the info on the battery via software. The local guys tried to get into service mode to check, but they were pretty clueless. I haven't looked yet. Anybody know how to do that?

It looks like that's where he's got his camera pointed. When I had my Model S inspected at tesla, and they pulled the battery, they tore half of the label off. It's not hard to believe that the label could have been torn off by something. Sure looks like it.

What I would like to know is how you can get the info on the battery via software. The local guys tried to get into service mode to check, but they were pretty clueless. I haven't looked yet. Anybody know how to do that?
Oh, could be. I'm on a mobile device so it was difficult to tell from the photos. I've heard of 3rd party battery repair/replacement shops removing them if they differ from original too.