Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Banff AB to Jasper AB to Seattle, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello

I am planning to drive from Banff to Jasper to Seattle, WA on my model Y and I’m looking for guidance/feedback.

I’ve learnt from the threads that I can reach Jasper from Banff by charging at 100% and then charging at Tesla super charger at Jasper. can someone who has driven can provide first hand feedback?

To the main point, how is the Tesla super charging network from Jasper to Seattle? I’m not finding much on internet. Any maps that are available? Any guidance is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Reactions: vescrig
here you go

1690753951732.png

Upvote 0
Just took off on a very unscheduled day trip into areas not well serviced by Tesla chargers. I had previously bought a CCS adapter and was given a J1772 adapter with my RWD Model 3.

These got me through the trip and I'd never rely solely on Tesla chargers even though they are the best. I think Electrify America has a decent presence out west and we stopped 2x at car dealerships to juice up. The Hyundai dealership had a 65kw CCS plug. Get the Plugshare app. It told us the charging speed and 0-10 score for each charger. I no longer sweat if I can go A-B once I could use CCS chargers also

Have a great trip

Upvote 0