Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice man! You're forgetting that this forum is mostly filled with boomers and people who never knew of the existence of tints or vinyl wrap. They also think aliexpress fake cf wrap is cool and think getting tints they overpaid for are actual mods lol

I just picked up uas struts and working on a copper hardline setup for the frunk. Just haven't decided which set of te's I'm gonna run. Got my og's on for the winter and a set of sagas that I ran in the summer.

Excited to see the works when they're on

Nice man! You're forgetting that this forum is mostly filled with boomers and people who never knew of the existence of tints or vinyl wrap.

... or we know of them and choose not to. I'm not a fan of tints and very happy with the pearl white tricoat color. :)

Now - since you're doing some heavy mods - I hope you join us in the Delaware Valley Tesla Owners' Club (www.dvto.club) Hopefully we'll be starting up in person meets again soon and there's some folks in the club that have some seriously decked out 3's.