Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

Auto-lift for Parcel Shelf & New Website

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

WeazL

Moderator - Hawaii
Aug 18, 2013
Oahu, Hawaii
I figure I'd mention it to the Hawaii folks first to get some feedback. I've developed a simple kit to auto-lift the parcel shelf lip with the trunk hatch. I also plan to develop some other items to enhance the MS, so I setup a website to display my items on. Currently only the auto-lift is listed, but more is to come.

Feel free to share your thoughts:

GQTesla

I'd be happy to distribute a few kits among our local club members as beta testers in exchange for feedback. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

Thanks, HawaiiSkiBum. I'll be in town tonight from 6-8pm if you want to meet up for the kit. You'll have v. 2.0 to try thanks to enhancements and changes made following Akikiki's trial and feedback. Try having a look at the site again--you may have checked it while I was working on it and had it in maintenance mode. But don't order it--your kit is free as a beta tester. Spleen, thanks for the thought!

Akikiki, I need to meet up with you to upgrade you to v 2.0 which I finished yesterday. I could stop by around 3-3:30 on my way into town if you're free. Thanks again for your feedback!

Matt

Thanks to those who volunteered to test out the auto-lift kits for the parcel shelf--I have enough volunteers now. The feedback has been helpful in refining the final product. I think it's close to perfect now. Maybe a minor tweak or two and I'll begin offering them on the forum and web.

Matt, thanks for a great product! I've had it in my car for about a week. No problems, and works perfectly. So perfectly that after awhile, I just forget it's even there. The installation was simple and instructions were very straightforward. I would highly recommend this product. Mahalo!

Matt, thanks for a great product! I've had it in my car for about a week. No problems, and works perfectly. So perfectly that after awhile, I just forget it's even there. The installation was simple and instructions were very straightforward. I would highly recommend this product. Mahalo!