Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys!
my app suddenly was acting weird and my car was not there, then when I went to the web page here is what I get,
No EDD nothing
What am I missing?
I just had the same thing happen. I came off of hold yesterday, went to TBD then to Jan 14th to Feb 10th and now EDD is gone. I know this previously happened when i was not on hold and waiting back in August. It may be they are reshuffling all the orders that came off of hold.

So when you check source code it still shows your EDD, which means it may be a maintenance issue

here is mine

1641143695035.png

Reactions: jamessmooth007
I was having the same issue, but it seems to be back now. EDD didn’t change though… I was hoping for a few weeks bonus! LOL
Thanks! You’re right! Also, amazingly my edd got moved up from mar/April to now Jan/feb dates. I hope this one sticks but won’t bank on anything until I see the car in person. Hopefully you guys all see good things in your accounts today too!

Reactions: in2survive
My QR code is back, my edit design hyperlink is gone. Still EDD is TBD. My hubs is like good grief, its not a big deal, take the delivery!!! I'm like mamma wants AMD and Matrix headlights (he's like huh, crickets...not a techie guy...🤪oy)
I’m right there with you! That AMD is a game changer. I’m ok waiting a little longer (can’t believe I just said that) 😬