Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just picked up a red MYLR 5 seater, with black interior, 20” induction wheels, w/o FSD or tow on Sunday 12/26, with an order date of 8/5. My infotainment processor is Intel Atom.
just to clarify, the intel atom is still good, the amd is just faster... so i dont think anyone should be bummed about getting the Intel processor, i just wish to get the AMD since we've all waiting so long, hoping there was an EXTRA benefit to waiting

Just called the SA one more time (did it yesterday) he said this and I quote
”usually when we send a prompt to ask you for a trade in it usually means we expect a delivery to happen soon, so we do that ahead of time cause our trade in quotes are valid for 30 days”
Now I did get a text three weeks ago, asking me for trade in, but this time it appeared on the app.
Does this mean, I will be getting something in the next 30 days?
one can only hope!
I did that, got my trade-in value and at the time my EDD was 12/16-12/31, now my trade-in expired and my EDD is 01/27-02/24. So, as usual, means nothing.

• Informative
Reactions: DrGriz
Well, my EDD was just pushed back and the window increased from 2 weeks to 4. Jan 4-18 is now Jan 15 - Feb 12. My financing offer also expired so I just a called and swapped to cash payment. 8/26 order white/black..

Lovely.

At least Tesla picked the phone up promptly and the person I spoke to was fantastic.

Reactions: xSCMx
Well, my EDD was just pushed back and the window increased from 2 weeks to 4. Jan 4-18 is now Jan 15 - Feb 12. My financing offer also expired so I just a called and swapped to cash payment. 8/26 order white/black..

Lovely.

At least Tesla picked the phone up promptly and the person I spoke to was fantastic.
Right about my EDD range too and I am Aug 26 order too

Reactions: xSCMx and Iflyprops
Update on pickup.
Staff were adamant that any issues just be added in the app and would be addressed by service.
Interestingly, on drive home I noticed a scraping sound in the heating/a fan.

Also after v11 update my horn sounds like it broke.

Included both in my service request.

Response,
replace horn, $0
And for fan correction "remote fix-known characteristic of current software". So it's a remote fix for scraping sounds somehow but....cost, $60 dollars for labour to remote fix something they clearly state is their known issue.

• Informative
Reactions: samori01 and DrGriz
Update on pickup.
Staff were adamant that any issues just be added in the app and would be addressed by service.
Interestingly, on drive home I noticed a scraping sound in the heating/a fan.

Also after v11 update my horn sounds like it broke.

Included both in my service request.

Response,
replace horn, $0
And for fan correction "remote fix-known characteristic of current software". So it's a remote fix for scraping sounds somehow but....cost, $60 dollars for labour to remote fix something they clearly state is their known issue.
I think they put the price just because - but if its in warranty, which this clearly would be, itll be $0.

So my current car registration expires Saturday, I bet you if I renew it today I will get a delivery update soon
I was really hoping that I don’t have to, oh well
Delivery updates are meaningless. Until you have keys in hand there is no car.

(+7 days now since my “delivery date”)

Rear mat goes way forward right up to the under seat vents. May not look molded to the car but it is. As you can see dealing with snow already.

View attachment 749252

Driver side

View attachment 749253

View attachment 749254
View attachment 749255

This pic is driver side looking at the centre console. The mat follows the line of the console to blend in so if you look back at the first driver side view image you can't even tell you're unable to see the rug along the side of the console. All covered.
View attachment 749256

Just a rear view of the seats. Just taking photos for ya.
This is EXACTLY why I got them. My wife's Model 3 somehow gets debris and dirt on the sides, and my kids get all types of dirt right under the seat, the coverage is great, and even better they look like they are just a part of the interior. Love it...appreciate the photos!
My EDD jumped as well to starting next week...hopefully I will get to put these in soon.

Reactions: Oddmanout