Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
49867562582_ec46cc2abb_b.jpg

49484069952_3f1d1d5ba0_b.jpg

49483857661_b179dd2a43_b.jpg

49483857651_d0055e553b_b.jpg

49483857601_31affeafbc_b.jpg

FULL KIT will include:
Front under spoiler in FRP $858 also available in CFRP for $1342
Side steps in FRP $1320 also available CFRP for $1925
Rear Diffuser in FRP $1078 / CRFP for $1672
Trunk Spoiler in FRP $660 / CFRP for $1210
Bumper Garnish in FRP $550 / CFRP for $1078
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FRP = Fiber Reinforced Plastic also known as Fiberglass
CFRP = Carbon (overlay) on FRP - only bumper garnish and rear trunk spoiler will be a full carbon overlay.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FRP Full Kit Retails - $4466 +freight
CFRP Full Kit Retail - $7227 +freight
-5% discount if you are a teslamotorclub member
we will take a non refundable deposit of $1000 for the initial order. Balance will be due when the parts arrive from Japan.
Currently in stock by they do sell out fast. May take 8-10 weeks if out of stock.

email [email protected] for questions or inquiries.

Last edited:
As the kids would say...”That’s clean AF yo!”

Probably the classiest complete kit I’ve seen for the 3. But at $7227 for the CFRP version not sure if I would do it though.

Would like to see each piece unpainted and get some more info (weight for both version, how much ground clearance is reduced, ect)

Last edited:
I’ll be the first to say: DAYUM!

I think I like everything about that except the ride height (too slammed for my liking, but which obviously isn’t part of the kit).
I think ground clearance might be an issue with this kit.

Are those wheels 19s or 20s? I think they’re 20s but the addition of the kit makes them look smaller on the car.

I agree with hydro481, price is a little crazy, but would still like to see pics of each piece of the kit in more detail, and in unpainted CF.

Ground clearance is always a concern for most owners so pics and details to provide info on what it is up front with the lip would be helpful, on a Model 3 that is not slammed to the ground. Anywhere else we can find more images of this kit?

As the kids would say...”That’s clean AF yo!”

Probably the classiest complete kit I’ve seen for the 3. But at $7227 for the CFRP version not sure if I would do it though.

Would like to see each piece unpainted and get some more info (weight for both version, how much ground clearance is reduced, ect)

Wonder how this compares to @UnpluggedP and their aero ascension kit

I was actually looking at that last night, it's actually fairly similar in pricing. I like how the designs are fairly different too, means more options for us! I especially like the look of their rear spoiler, curious to see more pics.

Note the Artisan Spirit diffuser appears to just be a diffuser that bolts on to the existing bumper for FRP $1078 / CRFP for $1672 and UP sells a complete rear bumper with diffuser for $2000/3000(ish) in PFRP/CFRP respectively.

AS side skirts are FRP $1320 also available CFRP for $1925 compared to UP being $1500/2000.

I was actually looking at that last night, it's actually fairly similar in pricing. I like how the designs are fairly different too, means more options for us! I especially like the look of their rear spoiler, curious to see more pics.

Note the Artisan Spirit diffuser appears to just be a diffuser that bolts on to the existing bumper for FRP $1078 / CRFP for $1672 and UP sells a complete rear bumper with diffuser for $2000/3000(ish) in PFRP/CFRP respectively.

AS side skirts are FRP $1320 also available CFRP for $1925 compared to UP being $1500/2000.
How does the UP compare to this kit as far as build material?

I think both kits look good in their own way. For me personally, I prefer the understated look of this kit. The UP is too aggressive for my taste. Although I’m sure back in the days when I was younger I would have loved the UP kit.

I'm planning on running in SM so while installing aero is not on the short term plan may do so someday!

So the FRP kit is actually lighter than the CFRP? What are the advantages of getting CFRP besides the carbon fiber look? More durable?

it's just for looks. and most CFRP parts won't require paint so you can install them right away without having to make a trip to a paint shop. Front, side and rear diffuser will need to get partially painted to match the car.

OOO I like this one.

Very interested to see how that rear spoiler fitment ends up given how poorly the stock one does.

Zero fitment issues. Sold hundreds of their kits, and never had any fitment issues. Plenty of kits used by Lexus and Toyota marketing for auto shows. We've built most of them here so we can tell you first hand the fitment is great.

Last edited:
it's just for looks. and most CFRP parts won't require paint so you can install them right away without having to make a trip to a paint shop.

Zero fitment issues. Sold hundreds of their kits, and never had any fitment issues. Plenty of kits used by Lexus and Toyota marketing for auto shows. We've built most of them here so we can tell you first hand the fitment is great.
Thanks. Can you provide pics of them unpainted? Also how much do FRP bumpers usually weigh?

With all my previous cars, I would have already modified them. With my P3D I've been patiently waiting for the right look to go with and this kit has grabbed my attention more so then anything else and has me ready to pull the trigger, but like other members have said the cost is pretty steep.

Is there any chance of a group buy for this kit and how much is the deposit?

Reactions: hydro 481
Thanks. Can you provide pics of them unpainted? Also how much do FRP bumpers usually weigh?

Front spoiler about 1.8kg - 3.9lbs
Rear diffuser 3.1kg - 6.83lbs
Side step per side 1.6kg x 2 - 3.5lbs each
Trunk spoiler 1kg - 2.2lbs
Bumper garnish is too light will not register on scale

With all my previous cars, I would have already modified them. With my P3D I've been patiently waiting for the right look to go with and this kit has grabbed my attention more so then anything else and has me ready to pull the trigger, but like other members have said the cost is pretty steep.

Is there any chance of a group buy for this kit and how much is the deposit?

let me see what i can do. will likely need a min of 10 kits order for the group buy. will follow up shortly.

Last edited:
Reactions: hydro 481