Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aren’t these powerwalls Cool

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
71138847874__6ACF6DB7-666A-4B79-9AE5-5C2201B652BE.jpeg
IMG_6459.jpeg
Added mini split to garage to keep the powerwalls cool.. Mr Cool 18,000 btu (1.5 ton).

View attachment 957558View attachment 957559Added mini split to garage to keep the powerwalls cool.. Mr Cool 18,000 btu (1.5 ton).
My Powerwall fans are running full time during the day. I installed a large fan on a smart switch to blow air towards them, but with the outside air 108F, they just blow hot air. My car goes into interior temperature protection mode while sitting in the garage.

I've been thinking about a mini-split for my new detached 1 car garage and woodshed. Was it easy to install? Don't the Mr Cool units come precharged with coolant? My garage still does not have insulation and drywall, so now is the best time to install and run the electrical wires.

I had deleted the Powerwall+ panel because I don't have Powerwall+. Did not see that this was also in that panel.

So I dragged this element out of that panel into the core of the dashboard.
I’m able to get data from neurio. Go to Jason’s GitHub discussions to see how I did it.

I’m able to get data from neurio. Go to Jason’s GitHub discussions to see how I did it.
I have another Neurio device (little black box) that Tesla supplied for my Solar Roof. That is the one I want to get data from. Right now all my solar is bundled into the 2 connections reported in the API response you referenced in the Vitals API. It seems that Tesla has a unique way of querying that device remotely to show the Solar Roofs consumption in the app.

In my case I could probably get my other two solar systems data from Fronious and then subtract them from the bundled Vitals Solar data, but that would be unique to my situation. I may do that when/if I get bored.

BTW I also extracted the Frequency and Voltage strip charts from the Powerwall+ panel too.

1689896917158.png

I had tesla split mine out to two separate CT attached to the neurio. Worst case do it your self. You will need to configure your TEG to see it as solar after adding a second CT. Log in as installler and flip the Powerwall switch as requested.
Already using all four CT slots. 2 are for site loads and the two phases of combined solar for the other 2.

My problem is that the circuit that is in question is solar by day, lights by night. So they have it measured with two sets of CTs and just through way the negative values where they don't make sense.

I have started investigating scanning the IP address of the little black box to see if I can trap what is going on with its data. Maybe I can tickle it locally to get the data. I know it's possible to get the data after the fact from the cloud, but want to avoid that.