Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April 2022 EDD & VIN assignments

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 10/27/21 - MYLR, exterior white, interior white, 20" upgraded induction wheels. Still waiting.

New EDD today of June 5th- July 17th, I'm super super annoyed, especially after having a Feb-March EDD and having sold my previous car already in anticipation of taking delivery.

What. Is. Going. On!!!
I only ordered in January, but my last EDD was May 3-June 7th, and now It's June 7-July 27th !!!! why ????

I only ordered in January, but my last EDD was May 3-June 7th, and now It's June 7-July 27th !!!! why ????
Supply chain issues for parts, most likely. Demand for orders peaked in Q3 2021 and there's a massive backlog, they aren't able to accurately estimate delivery of new stock, still.

My EDD is sitting at May 25- June 29th, still, so I'm hoping I get a 2 or 1 week window soon! I am hopeful to get a Q2 delivery. Also, I changed my exterior color to MSM and interior to black, without any change in the EDD, about a month ago. Shrug. Still pumped!!!

Reactions: mosaicjem