Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

apparently one word makes a HUGE difference to some people

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One battle at a time perhaps? Train the ICE drivers first, then fine-tune the Tesla "parkers" to move on when charging is complete.

You misunderstood my point. I'm not complaining about Tesla "parkers" . I am saying to avoid the word "Parking" because it causes resentment among ICE drivers. i.e. they wonder why should Tesla drivers should have this privileged parking. But if it is clearly indicated it is for charging, then that is a lot more palatable. The signs should say "Electric Vehicle Charging Only" or "Tesla Electric Vehicle Charging Only" and avoid the use of the word Parking.

None of them actually believed what they said. They knew they were caught breaking the rules and blurted out whatever stupid justification they could think of in order to get out of an awkward social situation. "I am sorry, you are right." is very hard for people to say.

Gotta agree.
Most people want to take the easy way out instead of "owning" that they are breaking the rules, and those rules (and posted signs) actually apply to them ALSO, not just for the 'other guy'.

I agree wording on Posted Signage should include "Charging" in lieu of "Parking", and the phrase with "Towing" would not be ignored after the first group of vehicles were carted away.