Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone recommend a place for alignment in south florida that knows how to do a Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took it to some place with great reviews, but got the standard, Tesla don't have alignment for camber, it literally says in the service manual they do, but I digress. Anyone know of a shop that actually knows what the heck they are doing and at least will try to get the camber inline? Took to two different shops over the years. I know of one shop that probably could do it, but the alignment is super expensive and they are completely in the opposite direction. Somewhere around Boca/Coral Springs/Fort Lauderdale would be nice.

Called them, maybe take it to them next time, They wanted 225 plus possibly another 50 or more to adjust the camber or maybe not, so I went with the place that was 275 and a known amount. I went to Abaco Auto in Jupiter. If I had to do it again, I would go to Four Corner or most likely just go to Firestone for unlimited alignment. For 275 I was not impressed. They set the toe and adjusted the back camber on the arms I installed. They honestly did nothing different than the 50 dollar groupon alignment place did except adjust the adjustable camber arms that the 50 dollar place probably would have done as well. I mentioned about the front and aren't you going to adjust that and they said the bolts up there only move it a tiny bit. Instead of trying, we just don't bother because its a bit of work to get to them.