Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone interested in a Cars and Coffee event in Jackson MI when the Supercharger opens?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supercharger is right off the highway (I-94) in the Meijer parking lot. Not sure when it will be open, but it should be soon. Alternatively there is Ella Sharp Park which is a beautiful place to meet.
I know there are a few Jackson people here and its only 40 minutes from Ann Arbor.
There are chargers at the Consumers energy parking lot that are free if needed, as is my L2 in my garage if anyone needs a quick splash.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
I am definitely interested depending on day and time ! In regards to the Consumers Energy parking lot chargers are these on Parnall Rd or Downtown Consumers. Also do I need an adapter or do they have the Tesla Charger port. I always assumed they were for employees only I guess

I am definitely interested depending on day and time ! In regards to the Consumers Energy parking lot chargers are these on Parnall Rd or Downtown Consumers. Also do I need an adapter or do they have the Tesla Charger port. I always assumed they were for employees only I guess
Good questions! They are free on the weekends and after 5:00 pm m-f, in the downtown parking garage. On ground floor of the parking deck, left side from Cooper St. entrance.(8) 20A, 208v(3) 40A, 208v(1) 80A, 208v. They require the j1772 adapter. Again, you are welcome to plug in to mine as well. I think a weekend, Sat or Sunday would be best.

Good questions! They are free on the weekends and after 5:00 pm m-f, in the downtown parking garage. On ground floor of the parking deck, left side from Cooper St. entrance.(8) 20A, 208v(3) 40A, 208v(1) 80A, 208v. They require the j1772 adapter. Again, you are welcome to plug in to mine as well. I think a weekend, Sat or Sunday would be best.
This is all very helpful news, if you have facebook shoot me a friend request Bryan Schultz Sr. would love to pick your brain as I am a new owner !

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 9.44.59 AM.png