Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

anyone in GTA wants to get earlier delivery date and pre price increase for model x?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my reservation with dec 2022 toronto delivery for $250 cdn. PM me if interested

i know a friend transfer his tesla account to another person recently. Some tesla rep will push thur. No problem. There is no other car associated to my wife tesla account. Whoever get the reservation, I can update his/her info and tesla account will belong to new owner. Again. Not looking making profit, just want to help another tesla brother out and recoup my cost of reservation.

Reactions: dj_gon and Tony_YYZ
My buddy ordered a MY LR same time as me (Jan '22). I switched to MY P and got my car end of July. His delivery was last saturday. I was going to get his (10k less than current pricing) and sell X5, if he could transfer the order to me, but tesla didn't allow it.

Lots of cars in inventory now, but interest rates are insane, I'll just wait for the rates to come back down.

My buddy ordered a MY LR same time as me (Jan '22). I switched to MY P and got my car end of July. His delivery was last saturday. I was going to get his (10k less than current pricing) and sell X5, if he could transfer the order to me, but tesla didn't allow it.

Lots of cars in inventory now, but interest rates are insane, I'll just wait for the rates to come back down.
I got an email out of the blue asking me to see if I'm interested in another Tesla. I kind of want a model Y for my wife but not really need one so was going back and forth with the advisor. I have a feeling that the prices might go down soon....

I got an email out of the blue asking me to see if I'm interested in another Tesla. I kind of want a model Y for my wife but not really need one so was going back and forth with the advisor. I have a feeling that the prices might go down soon....
You bet, I was shocked just looking at how many they have available in inventory. Over priced and at 6.69% APR, not surprised that people are backing out and not interested.