Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else having problems getting their free supercharging miles applied?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought a M3 a few months ago during their 5,000 supercharging miles incentive. I used a valid referral, however I cannot find anyone that's able to help get them applied. I keep getting the run around and nobody seems to be able to help. This is beyond frustrating and getting ridiculous. Has anyone else had problems getting miles applied from this program?

Having a similar problem but in a much smaller scale. When I got my car in october 2018 they had a $150 SC credit if you used a referral.
I was told by my service provider that as long as the referral code was entered before I took delivery the code would work and the credit would be applied.
That was then. Since October I have been trying to find out why the credit was never applied and I finally (the past couple of days) heard back from someone who said that I needed to “order” the car with the referral code. It was not sufficient to apply the referral code before delivery. At the time of my order there was no SC incentive program so needless to say, I didn’t use a referral code until the program was introduced prior to my delivery.
No luck. Notwithstanding my service advisor telling me at the time that the car qualified and assuring me through emails for the next little while (until he went radio Silent) that it was “being worked on”, Tesla is now telling me I don’t qualify.