Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Tesla Owners in New Brunswick or other Maritime Provinces

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are indeed Tesla owners in the Maritimes -- dozens, I would guess. Montreal is the closest SC, and as your warranty states, you are responsible for getting your car there for any work. Transport can be about $3k, and Ranger Service is billed by the kilometer. That also runs about $3k to our home on PEI. Sometimes you can make a deal with Montreal to reduce the costs, but you can't count on it. These costs are the same whether you are in warranty or not.

Thanks so much for the prompt reply. In the past I have shipped cars (unenclosed carriers) from Fredericton to Montreal for $600 to $1k. I trust that you have not encountered frequent reliability issues generating the need for such action? My question is aimed at knowing whether there are reliability issues with the S model? This is my first foray into the Tesla market.

You will get a better response if you move this thread to the Canada forum.

There already may be a Maritime or Atlantic thread there.

Also, Quebec City is now host of the service centre the furthest East in Canada.
Also, Quebec City SC does brilliant service if my experience is any indication. -From Fredericton you now have good Supercharger access, too, getting better all the time.

Reactions: Seawind300