Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another Small Tesla Advantage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I forgot my wallet and didn't realize until I got to work. You can get a hefty fine for not having your license or insurance on you. Then I realized, my license and insurance card pictures are saved in my Tesla account documents. Pulled them up on my phone.

Ok, hey it's a super small thing, but getting EVERYTHING about your car electronic and accessible pops up so many little advantages it's just crazy!

P.S. Yes, I realize it might not have helped if I was stopped, but hey every little bit helps :)

• Funny
Reactions: whitex and P85_DA
How about this one?

Parked in a lot where I got out and was swarmed by wasps as I did not realize they were congregating around a pool of water right at the foot of the drivers door. I'm talking a dozen angry wasps here. After running away, I was wondering how I was going to get back into my car.

Then it hit me - summon my car to me! Problem solved....

It's the little things in Tesla life.

P.S. As my car was halfway backed out, some dumbass in the space across from me decided it was time for him to back out too. My Model S sensed it and stopped immediately, preventing said dumbass from backing into me.