Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alignment Shop in Houston TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any idea, other than a Tesla SC, where I can get a 4 wheel alignment done for my 2022 Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive? I live in the Texas Medical Center area.

Also, what specs should they use for my car - zero toe? I always drive like a little old lady - never speeding or etc. Yes, I have a Tesla, but only because I wanted the best electric car I could afford - and love how they look. Please advise for all specs - knowing how I drive. Thanks in advance for any info you provide!

Whoa. I’m doing the same research this morning. EVS Motorsports has been my go-to, but they aren’t open until after the New Year. Best of luck! Let me know if you find someone else.
Took car to Brake Check 3825 S Loop W, Houston, TX 77025. They use the Hunter Alignment machine and offer a 3 year warranty. They got everything in spec except the front camber on one side. I am now looking into how to fix this issue. One person said: "It does have adjustment by moving the front cradle. Outlined in the shop manual."

While researching camber issue, I seem to have found that the following places may also perform alignments on Teslas.

This company, Texas Int'l Motors, also advertises Tesla alignments: Houston Tesla Alignment Repair Houston-Uptown-Galleria

Also, Cartronix+@ Tesla Tires, Brakes, Alignments, Ceramic Window Tints & Lowering Kits | Cartronix Plus

I have also read that Goodyear does Tesla alignments and also offers a 3 year warranty.

You can also check EVS Motors @ 4105 Sherwood Ln; Houston, TX 77092.

I have also read Pep Boys may do it.

Reactions: fredzos