Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Rear screen 4.6" not syncing with main screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I have a 2023 Model Y RWD from Berlin and I bough a rear screen that looks like this:
IMG_4219.jpg

When I am changing the climate setting (climate temperatures, rear ventilation, heated seats) everything is working, but it does not sync with the front screen. Maybe you have an update for this device that works? My seller is just ignoring me.

That’s strange, it updates when something is changed on the main screen and it sends canbus commands to activate the certain functions. To me it looks like the software is not transmitting canbus signal correctly and should be possible to solve with the software update.

That’s strange, it updates when something is changed on the main screen and it sends canbus commands to activate the certain functions. To me it looks like the software is not transmitting canbus signal correctly and should be possible to solve with the software update.
Right, main screen changes reflect on the aftermarket rear but not the other way i.e. is not bidirectional.