Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adapter Chart

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can make you one real quick.

Level 2 (AC)
Tesla: Tesla
Everyone Else: J1772

Fast Charging (DC)
Everyone Else: CCS

The charging standard "CHAdeMO" is no longer being deployed and is actively being removed from service. In order to charge your Tesla "anywhere" you will want the J1772 adapter that came with your car and the new CCS adapter that Tesla have on their website for $250.

I can make you one real quick.

Level 2 (AC)
Everyone Else: J1772

Fast Charging (DC)
Everyone Else: CCS

The charging standard "CHAdeMO" is no longer being deployed and is actively being removed from service. In order to charge your Tesla "anywhere" you will want the J1772 adapter that came with your car and the new CCS adapter that Tesla have on their website for $250.

Chademo is still available at DCFC stations for the most part. The newer ones may not have this connection, but all those I've seen so far do.

In Ontario, Canada, L3 stations have been installed along the 401 highway at the On-Route rest stops. These are both CCS and CHAdeMo and include a Tesla - CHAdeMo adapter built into the handle of one of the cables.
I noticed that ‘hack’ (Tesla adapters attached to CHAdeMo plugs) at those EnRoutes a few weeks ago. Is the CCS side of those also limited to 50kW?