Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Accident with summon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wItHiN sPeC
IMG_0946.png

:cool:

• Funny
Reactions: cwerdna and Kohan
Sounds like maybe someone made a booboo and trying to blame on Summon....Video or it didn't happen :)
This is certainly not the first thread (nor will it be the last) where someone says the equivalent of " Why did my car let me run into my garage door?"

"summon crashed my vehicle is the same thing as " 6 pieces of bacon fell into my mouth and I gained weight".

Its an obvious attempt to deflect, and is much different than " I crashed my vehicle when using summon, here is what happened".

This is certainly not the first thread (nor will it be the last) where someone says the equivalent of " Why did my car let me run into my garage door?"

"summon crashed my vehicle is the same thing as " 6 pieces of bacon fell into my mouth and I gained weight".

Its an obvious attempt to deflect, and is much different than " I crashed my vehicle when using summon, here is what happened".
it was only 4 slices of bacon :)