Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7.0 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tell you one thing I absolutely hate...

I know you can hit the X, but it comes back in 2 seconds... Ok ok warn me about that, fine... But do you have to obliterate the more important reversing camera image while I am still backing out onto a street? Honestly, who thought that one up?

Not too certain of the logic here... but if my kids were unbuckled (unrestrained/free to do as they will/get out and get in the way/etc) as I was reversing, I think I would like someone to tell me, and keep telling me...

Not too certain of the logic here... but if my kids were unbuckled (unrestrained/free to do as they will/get out and get in the way/etc) as I was reversing, I think I would like someone to tell me, and keep telling me...

True enough, but not in lieu of seeing the reverse camera image whilst you are actually reversing! Talk about replacing potential danger with actual danger. In other words... "Oh no, a passenger has undone their seatbelt, you are now blinded until this situation is corrected!" and so what if you are in the middle of a road and need to avoid traffic or get out of the way quickly... This has got to be wrong.

True enough, but not in lieu of seeing the reverse camera image whilst you are actually reversing! Talk about replacing potential danger with actual danger. In other words... "Oh no, a passenger has undone their seatbelt, you are now blinded until this situation is corrected!" and so what if you are in the middle of a road and need to avoid traffic or get out of the way quickly... This has got to be wrong.
Totally correct. I wish there was a way of muting the kids too (fight, scream, he did...).

Totally correct. I wish there was a way of muting the kids too (fight, scream, he did...).

Dont know about yours, but my tesla has a mute setting for the kids. See Controls -> Pleasantries -> Mute Kids.

My only issue is why Tesla removed the option to turn off 'nag wife'. This feature is available in the states and I for one am a bit disappointed it's not working here.