Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$68k Model S - Aug 2015 P90D for sale, 9yr/100k warranty, sunroof, XPel Ult, carbon trim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

computerchuck

Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2017
Utah
Hoping I can get close to $70k, but for TMC folks - I’ll drop another $2k to $68k.

Includes:

Sunroof
XM Radio
Premium Update Package
Smart Air Suspension
Premium HiFi Sound
Carbon Fiber spoiler
Carbon Fiber trim
Obsidian black
19" Cyclone wheels
Free lifetime super charging
Autopilot
Extended Tesla Warranty (bumper to bumper) 9 years, 100,000 miles
XPEL Ultimate wrap on 75% of car, with warranty

XPel Ultimate is installed on the front, mirrors, sides, front and back doors. Only thing not covered in XPEL is the rear bumper area, rear quarter panels, and hatchback. Please note: there was a scratch made by a bicycle hanging down from the roof of my garage. Paint was added to protect the car but needs some buffing and blending. Not easy to see. I’ve included a picture.

Car is in very good shape, inside and out. Taken very good care of. Hoping to buy a new model S, if I can sell this one. Original cost was about $125k, before taxes. I’ll post a copy of the ‘sticker’ here also.

Rated for zero to 60 in 3.1 sec. not bad. Hope this car finds a great home and appreciated.
IMG_0199.JPG IMG_0200.JPG IMG_0209.JPG IMG_0210.JPG IMG_0211.JPG IMG_0212.JPG IMG_0213.JPG IMG_0214.JPG IMG_0225.JPG IMG_0226.JPG

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA