Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe someone can find an appropriate Tesla or "3" emblem/badge to cover the holes left from the "3D" badge that these mats come with. I was one of the first to order these from the partcatalog website so I'm hoping mine ships out this week. I could really use them for a trip coming up in less than 2 weeks!

April 5th

Thanks. I ordered on 5/11 so it makes sense that it would ship later. @partcatalog in your earlier message were you saying your 5/25 ship date still holds? From an earlier post it sounded like you were trying to get all of this batch's orders out this week. We have a road trip on Friday of next week to the Smokey Mountains and I was hoping to have a little extra protection :).

Thanks. I ordered on 5/11 so it makes sense that it would ship later. @partcatalog in your earlier message were you saying your 5/25 ship date still holds? From an earlier post it sounded like you were trying to get all of this batch's orders out this week. We have a road trip on Friday of next week to the Smokey Mountains and I was hoping to have a little extra protection :).

That's still the plan, we are still trying to get them out earlier than originally anticipated. If there are any changes to your order status we will let you know via email asap. A small batch was able to ship out yesterday, which is why some of the early birds are reporting there's has shipped.

Reactions: pace and Asad1087
Re: removing the emblem

Just a head's up to anyone planning on removing the emblem. As other's mentioned, it is possible to do so if you are careful with it. However, the manufacturer has confirmed that doing so will void your warranty. It does come with a 3 year warranty against defects and workmanship, however the liners must remain unaltered and in its original state. We've sold these for several years and very rarely have a warranty claim, but I'd still suggest not doing this unless you are okay voiding the warranty.

Re: removing the emblem

Just a head's up to anyone planning on removing the emblem. As other's mentioned, it is possible to do so if you are careful with it. However, the manufacturer has confirmed that doing so will void your warranty. It does come with a 3 year warranty against defects and workmanship, however the liners must remain unaltered and in its original state. We've sold these for several years and very rarely have a warranty claim, but I'd still suggest not doing this unless you are okay voiding the warranty.

I would provide feedback to the manufacturer that the logo is too in your face. I understand it's advertising. Maybe make it smaller and adds to the side. For me, I won't remove and deal with it.

Reactions: navguy12
I would provide feedback to the manufacturer that the logo is too in your face. I understand it's advertising. Maybe make it smaller and adds to the side. For me, I won't remove and deal with it.
+1. Clearly there’s an issue with your logo, when you can find threads across many different car forums, all looking for ways of removing it. I don’t think you’ll find the same for weathertech, although I could be wrong.

Reactions: MosquitoFloss
+1. Clearly there’s an issue with your logo, when you can find threads across many different car forums, all looking for ways of removing it. I don’t think you’ll find the same for weathertech, although I could be wrong.
@fseir I personally don't like the weather tech logo either. I don't mind something subtle that matches the car, but I want something as integrated as possible that is easy to clean. I wish 3d MS offered a color matched black button to use in place of the logo. Either that or a giant polo horse as big as my face.

Just one more update, since I know folks here are anticipating these.

The warehouse is pushing as many of these out the door as they can each day. So far about 30% of the 1st batch (May 25) pre-orders have shipped out. These pre-order shipments are on top of the normal workload for the warehouse, but they are pushing out as many as they can each day.

We've gotten quite a few emails asking for an exact shipment date for specific orders... unfortunately we cannot give an exact date due to the way the pre-orders are being shipped out.. it just depends how many the warehouse is physically able to ship out each day. We will notify you via email as soon as your order ships.

We still expect all pre-orders to be shipped out by the original May 25 estimate, but we're hoping it will be sooner for everyone. As I mentioned about 30% have already shipped out.

Update for Batch # 2
The estimate ship date has been changed to end of July for all Batch # 2 orders. We've sent an email to all customers that were affected by this change. For those preferring to order via eBay: We've temporarily placed our eBay listing as 'Out of Stock', since we cannot set a longer handling time on it. We will update our eBay listing and allow sales again in about 3 weeks with the correct handling/shipping time.

The pre-orders for Batch # 2 are still available on our website, we are changing the wording right now to reflect the new ship date. We will also email each new customer to make sure they are aware of the ship date.