Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

36.2.1 Problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I hope it's not just me but my driver's side no longer auto opens for me... March 2018 X MCU2
I have checked and the proper options are still active...

I received and installed 2019.36.2.2 last night.
The door still does not auto present...

Shawn

If you are using 36.2.1 in this thread then you can just use 'Scheduled Departure' and charge to 90%. Set the time and whether you want 7 or 5 days. Even check box if you want the car to cool down for you.

AsSl1pS.jpg
I am aware of that option. I am retired and do volunteer driving for the American Cancer Society so my departure is often different every day. I use the method I described when I am going to leave early to carry a patient to their early appointment.

• Love
Reactions: scottf200
We have a 6/17 , mcu 1, ap2, fsd
The Regen definitely works better at slow speeds in fact seems like have to press throttle harder. When I got the update on my 3, it was listed on the improvements screen but nothing mentioned on the x. Both my wife and I noticed change after update

Hi All,

I hope it's not just me but my driver's side no longer auto opens for me... March 2018 X MCU2
I have checked and the proper options are still active...

I received and installed 2019.36.2.2 last night.
The door still does not auto present...

Shawn

Most of the time my door doesn't automatically open anymore.

Also I hate the seatbelt chime when I unbuckle in park as I get out.

I need to change my photo

Hi Rick,

I visited the Tesla Service center in Indianapolis, Indiana last Tuesday December 3. (2019)
They confirmed that I had selected all of the options properly on the center screen.
They worked through the problem and found that there was a problem in the Central Body Controller...
I lucked out that they had one. They installed it and tested it and it now works properly.

My car is now welcoming me again, by opening the door for me.
I was very happy with the service I received in Indianapolis.

Shawn