Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Model 3 Performance Announced - Discussion thread post announcement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll buy one in December when it’s a 2025 model year and Tesla is giving incentives to move them before the end of the year.

Plus I’ll still get the tax credit before any mineral or sourcing requirements change for calendar year 2025 (not sure if that will affect the Panasonic batteries in this trim or not).

Plus that will be before any potential attempt at repealing the IRA starting Jan 2025.

Last edited:
Replace the lead weight 20s for from lighter 18s and you recover most of the lost range and the car is faster. That's what I did with our 2022 MYP. I replaced the 21s with some 18s from TSportLine. It's like a different car. I wonder what this means for the future Model Y?

And I noticed the 2.9 ZERO to SIXTY time is now WITHOUT the 1-ft rollout. That's HUGE. The old M3P with the 1-ft was probably closer to 3.2 or 3.3

Replace the lead weight 20s for from lighter 18s and you recover most of the lost range and the car is faster. That's what I did with our 2022 MYP. I replaced the 21s with some 18s from TSportLine. It's like a different car. I wonder what this means for the future Model Y?

And I noticed the 2.9 ZERO to SIXTY time is now WITHOUT the 1-ft rollout. That's HUGE. The old M3P with the 1-ft was probably closer to 3.2 or 3.3
No it’s with rollout for that numberhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/attachments/1713892831761-png.1041008/
IMG_1403.png