Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model Y has suddenly developed an issue with the passenger side mirror

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2021 Model Y passenger side rear view mirror can be adjusted horizontally using the left scroll wheel on the steering. However, trying to move it up or down does not budge it. Has anyone experienced this issue? If so, please share how you handled this issue. Thank you.

Is this a new issue? When did it start happening? Does moving the scroll wheel up/down work for other operations?
Began two days ago. I felt the mirror was too low when exiting my garage. and tried adjusting it. The left scroll wheel performs all other functions. I use is all the time for music volume and skipping music. Tesla want me to take the car to them on Thursday. I hope this is covered under warranty.

Began two days ago. I felt the mirror was too low when exiting my garage. and tried adjusting it. The left scroll wheel performs all other functions. I use is all the time for music volume and skipping music. Tesla want me to take the car to them on Thursday. I hope this is covered under warranty.
Warranty is 4 years, 50k miles.