Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes I have a MS LR blue/black order date 02/14 19’ wheels no FSD EDD Sept 17-Sept 30 updated 2 days ago
@Aparajith Check out this thread, being that you are from Seattle. Post 29 is a EDD calculator for Seattle region. You may also find the thread more helpful, regionally.

LA? Eh. You are probably in the middle of that date range, maybe like 15th or 16th. And could get a VIN any day down. It is a day trip down to LA from the factory no?
Just now got a VIN! It didn't show on the dashboard but I noticed that 2021 was added to the description. Clicked in and BOOM there it was. EDD now says February though which is weird but I assume that's just Tesla trying to temper my high.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210811-214930_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210811-214930_Samsung Internet.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 80
I finally got a delivery range of Sept.14- Sept.30 after receiving the Tesla email. Looks like our cars will be traveling together to Raleigh 😏
Very interesting. You have the exact config as me with the exact delivery estimate. Apparently Blue/Cream/19s are scheduled for mid-Sept. Assuming that holds, since I’m a Fremont delivery and you are east coast, mine on the earlier side and you later of that estimate? Monkey will have final say though.

I feel like it more depends on configuration than price at this point. And if your post-price increase configuration matches inventory levels (e.g. not white interior), you are getting an earlier delivery estimate than someone who order before the price increase, but has a part constrained configuration (e.g. white interior). @MarcG ordered two identical car configurations - nearly a year apart - and they hold nearly the same delivery window.

This is exactly it, you hit the nail on the head friend.

On Wednesday at 11:45 AM:
My OG SA calls me and confirms me a Black on Black Model S with 21 inch wheels with no FSD is available. However, for the sake of financing I decided to replace this with my other model s plaid order, then have SA match me this one, and then I finalize everything with third party financing. That way if third party financing goes south I will still have my white/white order available if i can get it before October. (Which is like a 4% ill get it in that time :( so yeah)

Going to be doing third party for financing. I’ll have to see how that goes. If not I will switch it back to my Plaid order I originally had it on. White / white order is still active with everything done and approved for Tesla financing.

Only issue is I am subject to the $10,000 change and is it reasonable? Well we will see. Bank wants me to review my loan terms before officially making this a reality. So I might have a Model S LR in my hands. I am excited but at the same time feeling stupid i am sucking up to Elon paying the extra $10,000.

Wish me luck :eek:

Reactions: cwanja and Ormond