Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newbie question here, not addressed on the help page. Is there a way to edit a reply (as opposed to an original post) after submitting it? Is there a way to delete a reply (and start again)? Thanks
Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 8.21.12 AM.png

You should have the edit and delete icons for an hour after the response is posted.

Reactions: Almost
My date went from Feb-March 2022 to blank to Dec 9-Jan 9 this morning.

I ordered Black/Black 19" two weeks ago.

Since Tesla assigns model years based on date delivered, I really kind of want my new S to come in 2022. Is that a bad thing? I still need to sell my 2017 100D.
The used car market is hot as hell right now. You’ll sell that in a day. I have a 2017 75D That I found a buyer for in a day. Closing the deal on August 31.

Ordered my Model S Plaid on July 19th, received VIN about 3 weeks ago, and confirmed appointment to pick the car up next week.

• Model S Plaid
  • Red Multi-Coat
  • 21" Arachnid Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
Great, post that in the main Delivery tracking thread - mostly Plaids in there and LRanges in here. Very different delivery timelines.

Ordered my Model S Plaid on July 19th, received VIN about 3 weeks ago, and confirmed appointment to pick the car up next week.

• Model S Plaid
  • Red Multi-Coat
  • 21" Arachnid Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
then go to the other s forum no one here who ordered 8 months before you cares about a plaid order. Its already clear a plaid ordered today vs a 2020 lr, the plaids coming first even with 19s.

The ? is now is tesla prioritizing post price increase orders

yes. very bitter