Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Tesla Model X P90DL 7 Seats Rare Founders Edition FREE Supercharging Free LTE Data Connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is super clean like new 2016 Tesla Model X P90DL Founders Edition 65K miles

For those not familiar. Founders editions were not available to the general public. They were offered to top executives, CEO's, and Referal program. They were limited in numbers and the first six where delivered on stage at the launch event with Elon Musk.

Venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya announced via Twitter that he took delivery of his ‘Founders series’ Model X #13, which he described as the “sickest car on the planet”. He joins a select group of Model X ‘Founder’ owners including, NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang, Tesla board member Steve Jurvetson and Tesla CEO Elon Musk himself.

The founders editions came fully loaded with every option possible including Ludicrous Mode, which give 0-60 in 3.2 seconds beating almost every super car available.

Also alot of RARE options that have been discontinued that are highly sought after like Active Rear Spoiler, Heated seats in all three rows AND VENTILATED seats.

High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Autopilot Convenience Features
Summons and Autopark
Performance 90KW Dual Motor
Extended Nappa Leather Trim
Premium interior lighting
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade $10,000 0-60 in 3.2 sec
Black Alcantara Headliner
Carbon Fiber Interior
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Premium Interior and Lighting
Smart Air Suspension
Third Row Seats
Supercharger Lifetime Free
Red Performance Calipers
Active Spoiler
Subzero Weather Package
Tow Package

Original MSRP Paid was $144K

$64K or best offer

Always Garaged. Washed and Waxed weekly.

All reasonable offers will be considered. Please don't send me a low ball offer. This is a fully loaded limited edition founders edition.

Clean Title in Hand

Unlimited FREE LIFETIME SUPERCHARGING! Never pay for superchargning !
Unlimited FREE LIFETIME LTE CONNECTION AND DATA CONNECTIVITY
IMG_0672.jpg
IMG_0676.jpg
IMG_0680.jpg
IMG_0681.jpg
IMG_0682.jpg
IMG_0684.jpg
IMG_0699.jpg
IMG_0731.jpg
IMG_7334.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

Middle seat not removable. It’s 7 seat configuration
I think it is. I read at least one article on it. Not sure of hardware and software complications though.

after reading the description I was expecting a huge asking price given the collectible nature of the car(and a few threads asking some exuberant prices. But I think you priced it fair. Good luck

I think it is. I read at least one article on it. Not sure of hardware and software complications though.

after reading the description I was expecting a huge asking price given the collectible nature of the car(and a few threads asking some exuberant prices. But I think you priced it fair. Good luck

That 7 seat configuration certainly looks different than every other one I’ve seen, which is why I asked. It appears to have the seats from the 6 seat configuration with a 7th seat wedged in there. I don’t even know how I’d go about finding out if it’s removable as I don’t know what this seating configuration is even called.

That 7 seat configuration certainly looks different than every other one I’ve seen, which is why I asked. It appears to have the seats from the 6 seat configuration with a 7th seat wedged in there. I don’t even know how I’d go about finding out if it’s removable as I don’t know what this seating configuration is even called.

This is the original 7 seater monopost style.. Yes, you can remove the middle seat to turn it into a 6 seater, however, you may have to leave the electronics connected (hide under the floor) from the seat, or it may cause software update issues.

There are a few threads about this (you can also reach out to some Tesla mod companies that have done this). I was going to do it to a 7 seater used one last year, but ended up getting a new inventory 6 seater with better tech and a better price.

Reactions: bkp_duke