Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Detroit Auto Show--Tesla Booth, 500pic slide show & Whole Show Walk-Around

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did the best I could with the videos and pictures. It was me with Midget #2 (My 3 year old Geno). So Video + Pictures + 3 Year Old + Stroller + People stopping me say "Your the Kman Right???" so did the best I could. Enjoy!

Above: Tesla Booth

Above: Preview of other EV's Including the BMW I3 and I8.

Above: 500 Photo Slide Show of the show (Had many more pictures then that, but YouTube limited the video to 500 photo's.

More to come, I have another 15 gigs of stuff to upload :)

Above: Walk-Around of the whole Show. This one starts off the same as the first video above, however, I added the additional footage of the rest of the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the best I could with the videos and pictures. It was me with Midget #2 (My 3 year old Geno). So Video + Pictures + 3 Year Old + Stroller + People stopping me say "Your the Kman Right???" so did the best I could. Enjoy!

Above: Tesla Booth

Above: Preview of other EV's Including the BMW I3 and I8.

Above: 500 Photo Slide Show of the show (Had many more pictures then that, but YouTube limited the video to 500 photo's.

More to come, I have another 15 gigs of stuff to upload :)

Above: Walk-Around of the whole Show. This one starts off the same as the first video above, however, I added the additional footage of the rest of the show.

Did they have a map showing all the current and planned superchargers?

Last edited by a moderator: