Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 S 85 - full CPO Warranty - $30K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same condition as purchased as a Certified PreOwned from Tesla 10 months ago / like new. Gets a ton of interests priced higher on Craigslist, but with a) CL having a lot of "interesting people" and b) not having much time prefer to find folks who know these cars and a new home for "Granny Puckett"

It has 20K miles on full CPO warranty, ort 5.4.2020. Wife's car, her new job includes a car so this is just sitting in our garage (we are a two Tesla family).

Almost new tires. Winter package, includes heated rear seats and windows/mirrors. Basically, stock and not messed with. Gets ~258 miles on full charge. Clean CarFax. I live in the greater Seattle area.

Model S 85 -
Silver Metallic Paint -
All Glass Panoramic Roof -
19" Wheels -
Grey Nappa Leather Seats -
Lacewood Décor -
Light Headliner -
Supercharger Enabled -
Tech Package -
Subzero Weather Package -

IMG_5485.jpg

IMG_5492.jpg

IMG_5484.jpg

IMG_5486.jpg

IMG_5487.jpg
IMG_5489.jpg
IMG_5491.jpg

IMG_5497.jpg

Fly out and drive back. Easy! PM if you have any questions. It’s fun and easy.

PlugShare app if you want to over analyze before you realize how great the nav and supercharger network are.

Technique: charge with the map still running and leave once you have enough juice to get you to the next with 17%ish... speed and burn that 7% to arrive with 10% (based on conditions). Supercharging is fastest (based on my experience) from 10%ish to 65%ish. I don’t like going below 10% and the buffer is nice if you encounter raising terrain or colder temps.

Check out a local credit union, they’ll usually loan longer if you need it. Prepare for higher rates 60-72. Recommend buying outright or waiting until you can to avoid interest.

Fly out and drive back. Easy! PM if you have any questions. It’s fun and easy.

PlugShare app if you want to over analyze before you realize how great the nav and supercharger network are.

Technique: charge with the map still running and leave once you have enough juice to get you to the next with 17%ish... speed and burn that 7% to arrive with 10% (based on conditions). Supercharging is fastest (based on my experience) from 10%ish to 65%ish. I don’t like going below 10% and the buffer is nice if you encounter raising terrain or colder temps.

Check out a local credit union, they’ll usually loan longer if you need it. Prepare for higher rates 60-72. Recommend buying outright or waiting until you can to avoid interest.

Sadly my CU is what’s only offering 48 mo
I need to find someone else to finance it looks like.

Unfortunately, it's all existing cars that just dumped the value, my 2016 took a 20% hit, as did everyone on this forum who owns one. So finding a great deal on a clean car with warranty (this one) for a Honda price is awesome, or that Model X you wanted for $60K.

Wish I was buying now.