Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

I'm selling a Deep Metallic Blue 2013 Model S 85. The car is a two owner and has been taken great care of. The battery performs very well and reaches 265 miles on a 100-percent charge. I have only range charged it twice for very long trips and it's normally kept no more than 90-percent state of charge (SoC).

At 18,689 miles, the car's interior and exterior are in excellent shape with no noteworthy scratches or dings. The interior still has a lot of that new car and leather smell, though it's been masked a bit with the scent from the detail cleaning (See below). It obviously doesn't have autopilot, but with RWD and the rest of the Tesla goodness it's a blast to drive.

The car had an ultimate detail from The Right Choice Mobile Detailing performed on 5/11/16. Detail included wash, interior clean and shampoo, buffing, hand wax, and tire shire. They did an excellent job and I'm very pleased with the results; I hope you will be also.

Late 2013 Tesla Model S 85

Mileage: 18,689
Color: Deep Metallic Blue
Battery: 85 kWh
Range: 265 miles
Motor: RWD 362 hp, 5.4 seconds 0-60 mph

Included Upgrade / Options:

85 kWh Battery with Supercharging (Fast DC Charging)
Tan Nappa Leather Interior
Vertical Obeche Wood Decor
** Smart Air Suspension (GPS-aware)
** Parking Sensors (eight-sensor system)
** Rear-facing Child Seats
Mobile Connector with Standard Adapters (charging at home)
Premium Sound System (Inc. 12 spks & 8-inch sub)
XM Satellite Radio
Titanium Battery Plate

Tech Package
- Auto-tilt Mirrors (for reversing)
- Driver Profiles with Seat and Steering Wheel Position Memory
- Heated Front Seats
- High Definition 720p Back-up Camera
- Homelink (GPS-enabled garage door opener)
- Lighted & Auto-presenting Door Handles with Keyless Entry
- Maps with Navigation and Real Time Traffic Information
- Powered Lift-gate
- Premium Interior Lightning
- Valet Mode

Standard Equipment:

19-inch Wheels
17-inch Touch Screen
Large Front Trunk
Cruise Control
Single Charger (10kW)
Slacker Radio
3G Connectivity and Bluetooth
Web Browser
USB Audio File Playback
Energy Graphs
Album Art
Etc.

Located around the Jacobson Park area in Lexington, KY. Asking $54,400 or best offer. I'm willing to ship it across the country via single / two car trailer.

Please send me a PM if interested. I'll share my phone number for text / calling. Many more pictures also available on request (max of 10 here). Thanks for looking!

1 - Copy.JPG 2 - Copy.JPG 3 - Copy.JPG 4 - Copy.JPG 5 - Copy.JPG 6 - Copy.JPG 9 - Copy.JPG 18 - Copy.JPG 19 - Copy.JPG 23 - Copy.JPG

Ok, I tried, but for some reason it won't go through. Call me or text at 317-319-6454.

I may need to post more before I can receive PMs. I'll work on that.

So does it have 18k miles or 13k like in the thread title?

My bad! I fat-fingered the title. It's 18k like in the description. Unfortunately, it looks like I can't go back and edit it now.

Hi guys,

I'm selling a Deep Metallic Blue 2013 Model S 85. The car is a two owner and has been taken great care of. The battery performs very well and reaches 265 miles on a 100-percent charge. I have only range charged it twice for very long trips and it's normally kept no more than 90-percent state of charge (SoC).

At 18,689 miles, the car's interior and exterior are in excellent shape with no noteworthy scratches or dings. The interior still has a lot of that new car and leather smell, though it's been masked a bit with the scent from the detail cleaning (See below). It obviously doesn't have autopilot, but with RWD and the rest of the Tesla goodness it's a blast to drive.

The car had an ultimate detail from The Right Choice Mobile Detailing performed on 5/11/16. Detail included wash, interior clean and shampoo, buffing, hand wax, and tire shire. They did an excellent job and I'm very pleased with the results; I hope you will be also.

Late 2013 Tesla Model S 85

Mileage: 18,689
Color: Deep Metallic Blue
Battery: 85 kWh
Range: 265 miles
Motor: RWD 362 hp, 5.4 seconds 0-60 mph

Included Upgrade / Options:

85 kWh Battery with Supercharging (Fast DC Charging)
Tan Nappa Leather Interior
Vertical Obeche Wood Decor
** Smart Air Suspension (GPS-aware)
** Parking Sensors (eight-sensor system)
** Rear-facing Child Seats
Mobile Connector with Standard Adapters (charging at home)
Premium Sound System (Inc. 12 spks & 8-inch sub)
XM Satellite Radio
Titanium Battery Plate

Tech Package
- Auto-tilt Mirrors (for reversing)
- Driver Profiles with Seat and Steering Wheel Position Memory
- Heated Front Seats
- High Definition 720p Back-up Camera
- Homelink (GPS-enabled garage door opener)
- Lighted & Auto-presenting Door Handles with Keyless Entry
- Maps with Navigation and Real Time Traffic Information
- Powered Lift-gate
- Premium Interior Lightning
- Valet Mode

Standard Equipment:

19-inch Wheels
17-inch Touch Screen
Large Front Trunk
Cruise Control
Single Charger (10kW)
Slacker Radio
3G Connectivity and Bluetooth
Web Browser
USB Audio File Playback
Energy Graphs
Album Art
Etc.

Located around the Jacobson Park area in Lexington, KY. Asking $54,400 or best offer. I'm willing to ship it across the country via single / two car trailer.

Please send me a PM if interested. I'll share my phone number for text / calling. Many more pictures also available on request (max of 10 here). Thanks for looking!

View attachment 177336 View attachment 177337 View attachment 177338 View attachment 177339 View attachment 177340 View attachment 177341 View attachment 177344 View attachment 177346 View attachment 177347 View attachment 177348
Looks sweet - you should have no trouble selling it. If I had not just placed a CPO order, I'd be all over this one.