Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Signature Red P85 - only 46k miles - Extended warranty - $38,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This P85 was my first Tesla and I’m still wondering if I should sell her at all. But I really love my new P3D as well and I just can’t keep them both. A great TMC member, or Carmax, Carvana etc will now call “Reddy kW” their own.

It’s a 2012 Signature Red P85 Model S, VIN #272, with 46,000 miles. In addition to the stunning exterior color, it also has the then limited white interior. That combination was only produced on about 250 cars.

The car has been kept in perfect condition and garage parked for its entire life. In addition, the original owner added several desirable after-market options including, front and rear parking sensors, Tesla upgraded folding side mirrors, a Passport Radar/Laser detection system and the MobilEye pre-collision system integrated under the center screen, a blind spot monitor system, custom logo floor mats, PPF wrapped front and a matching center console. The car also has the Tesla extended 8 year 100K mile extended warranty (good thru 9/2020) and unlimited supercharging that will be transferred to the new owner.

Only asking $38,500. This is a great price for a car in this condition and super low miles. If you or someone you know is interested in this wonderful Signature Model S, please let me know ASAP. Sacramento area.

Specs:
85 kwh Performance battery
Performance package
Signature Red exterior
All-glass panoramic roof
21" Silver turbine wheels
All four tires replaced last month
Signature white performance leather seats
Obeche glossy decor
Twin Chargers
Lifetime Supercharging
Carbon fiber spoiler
Tech package
Smart air suspension
Ultra high fidelity sound system
Alcantara headliner
Premium interior lighting
Approximately 250 cars made with the Signature Red / Signature white option
Clean title
100% charge 245 rated miles

Additional features added:
Power folding side mirrors - added by Tesla Motors
Front and rear parking sensors
MobilEye pre-collision system
Passport 8500ci Plus radar/laser detector
Custom Tesla Logo floor mats front and rear (heavyweight, $800 new)
Blind spot monitor system
Clearshield PPF wrap on front of car and entire hood
Color matched center console insert
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
Tesla charge pic-001.jpg