Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

1x 19” MY Gemini wheel & tire. Anyone offering?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, my family’s brand spanking new MYLR caught the worst case of curb rash I have ever seen, on the passenger side rear today. The curb (if that’s what it was) took a small piece out of the rim, and tire sidewall is peeling… literally about a 2x2” flap of rubber is hanging from the side of the tire. I don’t think the rim is cracked, or the tire leaking, but not letting it go anywhere again until fixed. Anyone in the greater Denver metro looking to part out any single 19” Gemini Aeros? Happy to drive to you if you are. Just not the Tesla.