Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

テスラ スーパーチャージャー Japanese Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
やったー 大阪パナソニック末広町スーパーチャージャー オープンですね。なぜか公式サイトでは4基になってます。

Hi, Jay, so at least for you, you can fully charge here and travel back to Hiroshima, then connect the dots with CHAdeMO to Kumamoto! It may be that in summer for your Osaka trip you can just recharge once somewhere in Hiroshima and arrive empty at Osaka SC.

Hi Hiroshi,

I heard from from the Yokohama service center that someone in the office has already driven to Kumamoto using only CHAdeMO. When I'm ready to go, they're going to make some suggestions.

Today I drove to Yanagawa in Fukuoka (think a more traditional Kurashiki). There's a michi no eki with a 50kW CHAdeMO near there. I didn't use it, but EVsmart says it's free with an NCS card or 500¥ without. That's a much better deal than the highway chargers. I'm still hoping there's going to be a better deal than the 3,800¥ a month NCS card.

Sorry this is is a non-supercharger post, but it's relevant for those in the southwest.

Hi, Jay, wow somebody actually did that? That's great.

Michinoeki usually have 20kW type slow chargers - last week I charged for one hour and only got 100kW or so. When I'm traveling I'm willing to pay more to charge faster.

I really worry those slow chargers after two years down the road... New Leaf with 50kWh battery, more Teslas - they will start occupying slow chargers more than two hours!

今日のグランドハイアットは2基とも使用中でした。バレットの方が、2台とも充電始めたばかりですよ、と教えてくださったので、諦めて退散しました。家に着いたら17km@標準値。明日の朝、7kmになってたとしても何とかなるかな。。

そろそろハイアットは4基にして欲しいです!それか買い物用に、P2にHPWC4基とか?

本日、テスラさんからメールが来て、丸の内のパレスホテルにスーパーチャージャーができるとのこと!バレット式とのことです。
オープニングイベントに申し込んでみました。
e696b6b651f9b53e01d806d7e0b5e443.jpg

Last edited:
本日オープニングイベントに行ってきました!テスラのバッテリー技術のディレクター、ケルティ氏も来日していました。
バレットのみ、車寄せでキーを渡して利用するそうです。充電時間は40分、駐車は無料なので、中で待つかレストランで待つ感じです。

な日曜日にパレスホテル行ってきました!
14時過ぎに到着、玄関で係りの方にお預けしてレストランで食事。
約90分くらいゆったり過ごしてからまた玄関へ。
スタッフの方が大事に運転し渡してくれました!
係りの方は『発表してから最初の土日でしたのでどうなるか心配でしたが
たくさんの方が充電サービス使って頂きまして、本当にありがとうございます!
普段は充電器は時間無制限で繋いでいますが混み具合によっては
40分から50分で次の方に繋ぎます、ですのでお待たせする方が
いるかもしれませんがよろしくお願いします。』
との事でした。

とても気持ちよく対応頂きました

オススメです

別件ですが、京都の山科スーパーチャージャーは本日で終了だそうです。またどこかに移転するようですが、場所や時期は発表されませんでした。

Kyoto Yamashina Supercharger will be decommissioned as of today. Tesla announced that they'll have an alternative Supercharger in Kyoto but didn't say the new location or specific opening date.

Very odd.... nothing new for a couple of months now... Still no news on the Navigation either.... I think we'll have the new GUI before the navigation is ready! LOL

今日、浜松saを通過しましたが、それらしい工事は見えませんでした。もちろん浜松が候補かどうかも分かりませんが、いい加減どこか設置して欲しいですね。チャデモの30分にはうんざりです。

Very odd.... nothing new for a couple of months now... Still no news on the Navigation either.... I think we'll have the new GUI before the navigation is ready! LOL

I wonder Tesla has overcommited Superchargers in Japan, without doing enough homework; here in Japan, there are some beaurocracies I believe, but if you spend right amount of money you can get anything you want. Spaces at highway service areas are for rent, Tesla need to understand nothing is free in this country. They need to spend more money to put Superchargers.

If highway superchargers are difficult because of super high rent (just my guess - but think about it, those places attract a LOT of people per second!), I would think Tesla could start from Hotels in the cities - Nagoya Hilton, some nice hotel in Hamamatsu and Takasaki, Hakone/Karuizawa Prince Hotel (or Hyatt) etc. They all have huge transformers and huge parking lot, with adequate restaurants and shopping nearby.

Hey Jay,
Where did you get this information? I must have missed this email.:love:

Navigation officially released 6/29! Yay!

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, Japan has proven to be a great market for Tesla. Now they need to return the love with the Superchargers....

I wonder Tesla has overcommited Superchargers in Japan, without doing enough homework; here in Japan, there are some beaurocracies I believe, but if you spend right amount of money you can get anything you want. Spaces at highway service areas are for rent, Tesla need to understand nothing is free in this country. They need to spend more money to put Superchargers.

If highway superchargers are difficult because of super high rent (just my guess - but think about it, those places attract a LOT of people per second!), I would think Tesla could start from Hotels in the cities - Nagoya Hilton, some nice hotel in Hamamatsu and Takasaki, Hakone/Karuizawa Prince Hotel (or Hyatt) etc. They all have huge transformers and huge parking lot, with adequate restaurants and shopping nearby.