Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RSVP for pre-Tesla event meet-up

How many people (including yourself) will be attending the meet-up at City Beach?

• one

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • two

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • three

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • four

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dsm363

Roadster + Sig Model S
May 17, 2009
Nevada
Meet up is at City Beach (not BJ's Brewhouse as the poll above says)

Reply to this poll if you're planning on attending and how many people you're bringing (including you). If you want, also post a message saying you're attending so we get an idea of who's showing up. Or you can just vote anonymously. This is just to get a rough idea of how many people will be attending to see if it's worth getting a back room at a restaurant near the factory.

mwg found this place and it is probably a better option than BJ's Brewhouse which was discussed previously. It will still be on October 1st. Time 1-4PM. Thanks again to mwg for booking this. We have reservation now for 45 people but can always add more later. We have 10 parking spots reserved so we can line the Roadsters up for a photo-op.

Here's the website with the address:
Fremont :: City Beach

4020 Technology Place
Fremont, California 94538
Phone (510) 651-2500

menu:
Restaurant :: City Beach

It looks like we have the place finalized but please check this first post as it will be updated with the latest information.

update:note the new location for meet-up with City Beach replacing BJ's Brewhouse. This is confirmed with City Beach so we're good to go.

Last edited:
I'm attending with a guest. Look forward to meeting everyone.

How do I make this poll public (to see who voted that they are attending) or do people prefer it this way?

Last edited:
I should proofread before posting of course but could a moderator fix the poll title View Poll Results: to change 'meet-uo' to 'meet-up'? I don't think I can change it once it's up. Thanks.

What's parking like at BJ's? Decent spots for Roadsters to not get door-dinged?

Am a local and am in. Promised Petefish a ride to the meetup and back. Any 2-hour slot that afternoon is fine by me.

Hmm... there's oodles of parking near BJ's in front of what's now a boarded-up bankrupt retail store (Mervyn's Calif.). There's lots more parking on the opposite side of Mowry Ave. in the Newpark Mall lot. I sure hope though that all those roadsters in one spot don't attract any attention of the bad kind; the area's generally quite safe.