Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X will be at the Canadian International Auto Show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys here is a pic from the industry event last night.
The X is a P90D with ludicrous, 22" wheels and 6 seats. VIN is 450
As you can see it is not cordoned off, but I'm not sure what will happen when the show is open to the public.
If you are a current Tesla owner I'm sure you can ask for a closer look.
image.jpeg

Just came back from the Auto Show; Yes it was cordoned off but after showing our reservation number they gave us a thorough debrief and tour. It is a black on black P90D configured for 6; No Canadian pricing yet and no information about delivery (we hold non-signature reservation #120 in Canada); we were told that Canada has ~ 25 signatures (deliveries start in March) and about 2000 production model X reservations; to answer a question in another thread: the rear flashers (indicators) are LED amber.

I went to go see it early Friday afternoon. It was on level 100 (basement) with the other exotic cars. I felt that the area was very poorly lit and it didn't show as well as it could have. However, I too got a 10 minute tour (nothing I hadn't already seen on this forum). I took some video, but not sure it came out ok (due to the poor lightly). Might post it if there is enough footage.

We got our 10 minute tour as well. It was nice to finally see the car in person, but would be even better if I knew how much it was going to cost and when I could expect delivery. One thing we noticed is that the crowd around the Tesla section was easily 2 to 3 times larger then the other exhibits in the area.

The Tesla rep said that sigs can expect deliveries to start in 6 weeks. Still no word on when production invites will go out let alone when deliveries will start.

We got our 10 minute tour as well. It was nice to finally see the car in person, but would be even better if I knew how much it was going to cost and when I could expect delivery. One thing we noticed is that the crowd around the Tesla section was easily 2 to 3 times larger then the other exhibits in the area.

The Tesla rep said that sigs can expect deliveries to start in 6 weeks. Still no word on when production invites will go out let alone when deliveries will start.
I was at the show tonight myself. There was absolutely no confirmation on the number of Sigs in Canada or the delivery date. The only information is that more info will be available in the coming months.