Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Birth Documentation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems to me that bringing a new Tesla into the home is a bit like bringing a new child into the home (OK - yeah, I know - not the same). There is conception (order date), growth (Tesla is building your model S) and delivery. I'm surprised that there is no live feed of the stages from conception to delivery available to those who have committed. There's engineering geekery and those who are truly bonding with their cars, and those who just want to know what's happening in their cars developement today. I'd have loved to have documentation of the genesis of my future car from start to finish.

Yes, this is a bit of a forced metaphor, but I am surprised there is nearly no photo or video documentation of the gestation period for each purchaser.

Something like that :smile:. It would be a pretty awesome slideshow for someone to have showing the construction of their own car from start to finish. Perhaps a webcam Tesla selfie during production that the future owner could log into from time to time. Perhaps crazy - but it does seem that Tesla owners have a stronger connection to their car than most, so, maybe not crazy.