Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

St Louis to Nashville

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I continue to believe that Tesla designs supercharger routes out of Atlanta for the SE. I think that the Atlanta to St Louis route is obvious and needs only two SCs to complete. I originally thought one because I have a P85 but folks from MO have convinced me that there will be two. This seems like a difficult route to watch for activity. Any thoughts on possible location. I have a few but I would like to hear from people with more local info

I continue to believe that Tesla designs supercharger routes out of Atlanta for the SE. I think that the Atlanta to St Louis route is obvious and needs only two SCs to complete. I originally thought one because I have a P85 but folks from MO have convinced me that there will be two. This seems like a difficult route to watch for activity. Any thoughts on possible location. I have a few but I would like to hear from people with more local info

I've contacted Tesla numerous times, as have others. Bottom line is that at the moment they just don't care about I-24 right now, only the I-x0 and I-x5. While they have said they're looking at Mount Vernon, IL, no progress has been made; and then there's the matter of getting the final leg in the puzzle. Tesla has an offer to them from the city of Paducah; last time I talked to the city council member who contacted Tesla, he said they had interest at first and then just went radio silence on them.