Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Many thanks for a happy delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am someone who regularly suffers from post-purchase anxiety. It is not the big decisions I worry about, but the little ones like should I get air suspension, what color, do I need a center console... Since my test drive six months ago, I have read your posts and learned enough to be comfortable to place my order in August. Then for next 38 days I impatiently waited reading every new post looking to understand everything I could find out about the car I ordered. Today, my wife and had a wonderful delivery and took our second ride in a Model S. It was more amazing then the first time! We have no regrets, just happiness. Later in the day, my wife had to get gas for our other car and was frustrated by what a pain it was. How quickly they are converted. Maybe we will order a Model X to keep the Model S company.
Thanks for everything. From this forum, I have learned how to install my HPWC, mount a phone, protect the paint, install a passport 9500ci, use the TACC, launch to car, and too many other important things to mention. Now if someone could change to weather forecast, it is going to rain for next four days.
Tesla.jpg

A beautiful red P90D with everything but 21" wheels, spoiler and rear child seats.

I live in Virginia, so if anyone whats a $2,000 discount here is the link. http://ts.la/john8000

Attachments

• Tesla New Car Photo.jpg
    Tesla New Car Photo.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 122
When I put the order in, I added ludicrous mode and felt I needed to trim some options as this car cost 3 times more than any other I have ever purchased. I removed the spoiler and the 21" wheels because for the way I drive they would not add much value. They do look cool though and I knew I could add them later. I was also on the fence about the UHFS and the Premium Package. But, I love my music and could not add those later.

I was 16 in 1972, a year after the government mandated pollution controls. 1971 was the end of the performance cars of the 60's. I dreamed of having one as a young teenager but never got to drive one. The first car I drove was an awful Ford Pinto, lucky no one rear ended me as they tended to explode when you did. As I put together my order for the Model S, ludicrous mode was added as an option and I thought of the special performance versions of the hottest production cars of the 60's and decided I needed it to check one more item off my bucket list.

I spend a lot of my time in Pennsylvania and will use the radar detector there. I won't take it to VA as they don't look too highly on them.

Last edited:
When I put the order in, I added ludicrous mode and felt I needed to trim some options as this car cost 3 times more than any other I have ever purchased. I removed the spoiler and the 21" wheels because for the way I drive they would not add much value. They do look cool though and I knew I could add them later. I was also on the fence about the UHFS and the Premium Package. But, I love my music and could not add those later.

I was 16 in 1972, a year after the government mandated pollution controls. 1971 was the end of the performance cars of the 60's. I dreamed of having one as a young teenager but never got to drive one. The first car I drove was an awful Ford Pinto, lucky no one rear ended me as they tended to explode when you did. As I put together my order for the Model S, ludicrous mode was added as an option and I thought of the special performance versions of the hottest production cars of the 60's and decided I needed it to check one more item off my bucket list.

I spend a lot of my time in Pennsylvania and will use the radar detector there. I won't take it to VA as they don't look too highly on them.

Having had the opportunity to drive a P90D I can appreciate your perspective when it comes to performance as it absolutely blew me away. I went with the S90D only because my wife simply wouldn't go along with my need for ludicrous speed... :) I would have dropped the 21" wheels myself for two reasons. One is the short tire life, and two is the harsher ride. I'd have kept the spoiler because not only does it look sweet, it's sort of functional as well, or so I recall reading anyhow.

Either way it's an amazingly beautiful car that I'm sure your loving to the fullest. Congrats!!!

Jeff