Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl wrap and chrome blackouts in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Has anybody had any experience with vinyl wrapping cars in Australia?

What about paint protection wraps?

I asked for a quote from OZICOSI and got the following reply:

You would be looking at the front of the bonnet and guards, side mirrors and bumper are $795 installed. Light kit is $55, door edges $20, door steps $20/door, side sills $350, wheel arches around $80 depending on how big you want them. We can also do full bonnet upgrade for and extra $350 and full guards for $350. The install takes around 6 hours. We also offer the best paint protection on the market, Gtechniq, for an upgrade price of $295for the Exo and $495 for the Crystal Syrum with the stoneguard. See http://youtu.be/aOgtIN7Eny8 for more on the EXO V2 nano-quartz and see http://youtu.be/38Z_Up5hUts for Crystal Syrum Info.
We also do window tinting.

Any comments on this folks?

I just got the below reply from a company in WA.

I really like the mat finish, I think it looks great. Interesting that it seems that you can completely change the colour of the car.

Wow cool car. I love what Tesla are doing, let alone Telsas visionary ideas from the past.
Looks like a very suitable car for wrapping.
Generally for a beautiful car like this I won't be interested in rushing it.
This means I will need the car for a minimum of one week but not more than two weeks.
You can do amazing things with wrap to protect your car and make it unique.
Rough price without measuring and seeing it in person will be $5800 + GST.
You can choose any colour film or combination of colours.
This includes wrapping some interior inner door areas to hide original colour if needed.
I am keen to wrap a Tesla so I would be more inclined to offer you a good price to get the exerience.
Pop out with it for a visit and I would be happy to talk you through the options and the process.
Currently 3 week waiting period. Deposit required for booking.
Cheers
Jade