Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sitting on a fire ant nest, feet in water while licking a live HPWC cable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy via precision!
Mar 24, 2013
I've done it now.....

If you look across at my avatar, you'll read that as of 3 June, I am now the forum's newest moderator.

I guess that means that during my recent surgery, they musta gone and done carved out some of my brains, too, huh? (now, there's microsurgery for you....)
More seriously, I was invited and I thought that inasmuch as I have gained so much out of TMC and these forums over the past several years that I owed it to the community to help out the little bit I can; also, during my convalescence, I definitely need a Job To Do, so - although with no small amount of "uh-oh" twinges - I have agreed.

Oh, yes: and some >2,000 posts after joining, I thought it also appropriate to introduce myself: hello, everybody!

:)

I've done it now.....

If you look across at my avatar, you'll read that as of 3 June, I am now the forum's newest moderator.

I guess that means that during my recent surgery, they musta gone and done carved out some of my brains, too, huh? (now, there's microsurgery for you....)
More seriously, I was invited and I thought that inasmuch as I have gained so much out of TMC and these forums over the past several years that I owed it to the community to help out the little bit I can; also, during my convalescence, I definitely need a Job To Do, so - although with no small amount of "uh-oh" twinges - I have agreed.

Oh, yes: and some >2,000 posts after joining, I thought it also appropriate to introduce myself: hello, everybody!

:)

I hope somebody is giving you some really good drugs.

Obviously they must be. You do know this is an unpaid gig, right? (Congrats to the moderation team, they're lucky to have you.)