Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S60 For Sale in Texas - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Model S60 For Sale in Texas

This early reservation car, has been everything promised with no issues or problems to-date. Used for my daily commute (approx. 40mi) and taking clients to lunch (major wow-factor). Delivered late Feb. 2013 and just got her second yearly maintenance checkup; comes with transferable extended warranty and pre-paid maintenance plan with anywhere ranger service for 8yrs (6yrs remaining).

VIN# 5YJSA1CG1DFP04719
Mileage: 20,400
60kWh Battery
Garage kept
Fully loaded with early-model options minus dual chargers and third-row seats
Pacific Blue exterior
Gray leather interior
Obeche Matte wood decor
Panoramic glass roof
Tech and Navigation package
Premium Sound Studio package
Premium Interior package with ambient lighting (I also added additional LED lighting in frunk and trunk areas)
Active Air Suspension
19? wheels and standard Goodyear Eagle tires
Supercharger enabled
Parcel shelf, chrome trunk inserts, fog lights, etc.
Mobile connector with all extra adapters (14-50, 6-50, 10-30, 14-30, and 5-15)
All-weather mats for frunk and rear footwell
Lloyd Luxe mats in matching gray for front and rear passengers (brightens up the interior)
Fully coated exterior with Opti-coat Pro & headlights covered with protection film
All windows tinted with 25% SunTek Carbon XP tint
Front License plate installed on a Skene mount (no holes in nose cone)
Matching center console (CCI from EVannex) with upgraded cup holder/can be easily removed without tools

Has been a great car and lightly used considering I am single so no kids in the back seats. The only flaw is one scuff mark on front drivers-side wheel (see picture). Asking $59,850 or best offer. Willing to work with buyer on shipping if outside the central Texas area. Contact me via PM if interested - additional pictures or info on request.

List Date: 3/29/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Model S60 For Sale in Texas
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Tk7na3dG3fN8.jpg
0tDkQFXj5XYW.jpg
7Mgg1XJZMBAA.jpg
8nXUZ2H71GDP.jpg
7J0eyTyzSYg7.jpg
cEDH4p5kFeFP.jpg
NnC4EQWYXRgb.jpg
gEsCbVEUvrSW.jpg
BNVvpt2Qb6dx.jpg
hUsFhaC7Zpx7.jpg
6zJB0RTDa3y3.jpg
tr1CUZqFsm54.jpg
e2J0Bn1yEnAM.jpg
dqZMkPkh0fnZ.jpg
036JPsxNF064.jpg
wzCngGae1GzU.jpg
pERQTXFY45n5.jpg
eqJwKXHVwfc8.jpg

I think what he's telling you is that he expects the buyer to hand him cash without test driving the car first (his car).

To quote "DJ Frustration" from his for-sale thread, "Looking is free. [Driving] (aka buying) is not." I am willing to accommodate serious potential buyers that have offered a bid to purchase.

P.S. In Austin the Tesla Gallery at the Domain is very helpful. That is where I had my first test drive of a Model S! :wink:

I've just moved to Austin, TX and am looking for a Model S. Has this car ever been in any accidents? Also, will I be able to get Tesla technicians to come in and set up the charging outlet in my garage if I were to purchase 2nd hand?

- - - Updated - - -

Follow up on previous post. Is this a 4WD/AWD? If not, then front/rear? Does it come with the super charger?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if you can answer this, but if I didn't like the wheels and wanted to change them out to the darker color, will that be possible for a secondhand?

I've just moved to Austin, TX and am looking for a Model S. Has this car ever been in any accidents? Also, will I be able to get Tesla technicians to come in and set up the charging outlet in my garage if I were to purchase 2nd hand?

- - - Updated - - -

Follow up on previous post. Is this a 4WD/AWD? If not, then front/rear? Does it come with the super charger?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if you can answer this, but if I didn't like the wheels and wanted to change them out to the darker color, will that be possible for a secondhand?

JJB,
Welcome!

While you're waiting to hear back from Perphilip, I can tell you that all 2013 models are rear wheel drive only.

What you will need is a 240v outlet in your garage, that can be rated for 50 amps. The included charger will handle 40 amps, but to get full use you need a 50 amp breaker.

Any electrician can do this for you. Mine charged about $250 but it depends largely on how far away the breaker box is from where you locate the socket.

A supercharger is a $250,000 installation, so probably not included.

It does look like this owner did spend the extra money to get the 60kwh version enabled to accept supercharging, which is something a lot of 60's don't have.

You can search on this site for wheels. I see the 21 inch and 19 inch offered here from time to time. There are aftermarket wheels out there
but I would suggest you ask here on this site to see if anyone had issues with them. I do know you need to be careful on the TPMS when changing wheels out.

It seems I was at the top end of the current pricing curve. :rolleyes:
I have lowered my asking price from 62,750 to 59,850 (still open to reasonable offers; and shipping, if required, would now be the buyer's responsibility). I hope that this is a good compromise and that someone that has been waiting on the fence for a while can finally get themselves into a nice Tesla and start enjoying driving the best car available today! :cool:

Edit: I forgot to mention that my car now has the 6.2ver software update! Buy now and try out the new navigation features for yourself! :wink:

Last edited:
The car is sold and will be picked up by her new owner next weekend. I think we both got a good deal and now I can start looking at an upgraded Tesla!
Thanks to everyone that had an interest and sent PMs, good luck in your search for the right Tesla to fit your needs! :)