Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

コーティングやラッピングのオススメ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

hiroshiy

新車で真っ先にコーティングやラッピングをする方も多いと思います。私は、いつもガラスコーティングだったのですが、今回初めてラッピングを利用しました。
XPEL Ultimateというクリアのフィルムで全体をカバーするのですが、汚れが付きにくく、一番嬉しいのは少しくらいラフに扱っても傷が付かないか、非常に付きにくいという「安心感」です。また、少しくらいのスクラッチなら、自然に治ってしまうとのこと。
施工はクレフさんでお願いしました。
Yes!PPF Shop CREF
日本ではまだインストーラーが少ないらしいので評判をチェックしたほうが良さそうです。フルラップだと70万くらいになります。
主に安心料、輝きというのかな、プロはグロスというのかも知れませんが、それはコーティングより劣ると思います。安心したい方にオススメ。

コーティングの体験談もお願いします!

Jayさんのセラミックプロ9Hは凄いですね!写真で見る限りですが輝いてます。
あと充電器は107Aくらいですから、44kWタイプですね。

Nissan chose 44kW output rather than 50kW because including the loss, they tried to limit the power draw up to 49kW. From 50kW you'll need high voltage contract and you need to have a 6.6kV or 22kV transformer. At 49kW, you can have high amp 200V 3 phase at a lower cost.

You need to do the ceramic pro first. It bonds to the paint. I have heard it's so strong, a wrapping is not needed. I'm still keeping my distance behind trucks on the highway to avoid rock dings. I'll take it back at 6 months or one year (depending on how it looks) for maintenance.

Yeah, you CAN put it on the wrap, but the whole point of Ceramic Pro 9H is to bond it to the paint. Tesla's working under California's environmental laws preventing the use of some chemical additives to paint. Tesla uses a water-based paint that I've heard is a bit softer than some. Ceramic Pro 9H bonds to the paint to strengthen it and protect it from all the stuff we run into on the road.

Hi, Jay and Sean, Thanks! So it seems Ceramic Pro 9H should go first. My XPEL Ultimate installer didn't recommend any kind of coatings before the wrap, because coating will make the wrap's adhesives to work less effectively. Will call Pro IIC to see any other coatings that can be applied over the wrap.

Hi, Jay and Sean, Thanks! So it seems Ceramic Pro 9H should go first. My XPEL Ultimate installer didn't recommend any kind of coatings before the wrap, because coating will make the wrap's adhesives to work less effectively. Will call Pro IIC to see any other coatings that can be applied over the wrap.

Did IIC pro have any good recommendations for your gloss needs?

My detailer sent me some shampoo designed for ceramic pro last week. I used it for the first time last night. It's not as bubbly as the 99 coating shampoo I used for the first 2 washes, but the results were great. The 2-bucket method with 3 mitts (top, sides, and wheels) and blow dry with a leaf-blower is working for me. :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, susteki, how did you survive that week with no Joules? I'm guessing you're relieved now.

My detailer sent me some shampoo designed for ceramic pro last week. I used it for the first time last night. It's not as bubbly as the 99 coating shampoo I used for the first 2 washes, but the results were great. The 2-bucket method with 3 mitts (top, sides, and wheels) and blow dry with a leaf-blower is working for me. :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, susteki, how did you survive that week with no Joules? I'm guessing you're relieved now.

Hi Jay,
It was very tough being without her, I was having TESLA withdrawals and everything. :) Happy she is back home now.

Hello all, sorry for reviving this topic, but considering the information here is over 5 years old, does anyone know any shops for XPEL for Tesla Model 3?

Do the ones previously mentioned still apply?

Any experiences that you might have had would be very helpful too!

Thank you in advance!