Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buggy USB ports

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've noticed recently that my USB ports sometimes stop charging any electronics that's connected to them. I have to reset the main 17" screen to get them to turn back on on. I would have thought this would be a hardware problem and not a software problem. Anyone with a high firmware version have this issue?

I've noticed recently that my USB ports sometimes stop charging any electronics that's connected to them. I have to reset the main 17" screen to get them to turn back on on. I would have thought this would be a hardware problem and not a software problem. Anyone with a high firmware version have this issue?

Check the port physically with a flashlight, I had a bent pin and got mine replaced this week.

I've recently had it stop recognizing my USB stick for periods at a time. No charging issue though. Either one could be a faulty port or software.