Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Supercharger - Hamilton Marketplace, NJ

Supercharger - Hamilton Marketplace, NJ

This thread is dedicated to the Hamilton Marketplace, NJ location. Although we do not have the precise address, it is right next to the Barnes and Noble at 425 Marketplace Blvd Hamilton Township, NJ 08691.

Google Maps - http://goo.gl/GEi4HB
    Tesla Wiki Supercharger Map - http://www.teslawiki.net/supercharger/

Name:  1932549_10102388475572663_1634920351_o.jpg
Views: 1698
Size:  77.7 KB

wow!!! Did this location just come out of the blue?? Almost completed, great news
    Tesla Model S VIN #: 3877 26k miles
    60kWh | Blue Metalic Paint | Tech Package | Grey Leather | Obeche Matte | Panoramic Roof | 19" Wheels | Air Suspension

Quote Originally Posted by demetri View Post
    wow!!! Did this location just come out of the blue?? Almost completed, great news
    It was in the latest batch of Coming Soon dots, but yeah I think everyone figured that Edison would (eventually) be the first New Jersey supercharger.

Quote Originally Posted by demetri View Post
    We got the tip because it showed up as Coming Soon on the Hawthorne Dashboard. The picture of that is in the main thread.

Also, supposedly this location, and all NJ locations could be in jeopardy. I'm not sure how factual the statements are in this YouTube video but it could be concerning - http://youtu.be/2_4Xaukc6qA

Quote Originally Posted by airj1012 View Post
    Also, supposedly this location, and all NJ locations could be in jeopardy. I'm not sure how factual the statements are in this YouTube video but it could be concerning - http://youtu.be/2_4Xaukc6qA
    It sounds like the normal wait for the utility hookup situation - I don't see how this could be in any way related to the New Jersey dealership situation.

Quote Originally Posted by emupilot View Post
    It sounds like the normal wait for the utility hookup situation - I don't see how this could be in any way related to the New Jersey dealership situation.
    They just need to have the inspection done, my understanding from a friend of mine that spoke with the crew is that should happen next week some time.

Quote Originally Posted by rlang59 View Post
    They just need to have the inspection done, my understanding from a friend of mine that spoke with the crew is that should happen next week some time.
    Great!

Quote Originally Posted by airj1012 View Post
    That's just ignorant people (the service crew, that is) being uninformed, and spreading FUD, unintentionally. The NJ SC installs* have absolutely nothing to do with the Tesla direct sales model debacle in NJ.

*Except for the other political issues for SC installs at Turnpike rest stops. But that's an entirely different issue.
    P85+ | Blue | Pano | 21" | Tech | Sound Studio | Black Perf Carbon Fiber

How would we find out about attending the ribbon cutting?

I do not think there is truth to the nj superchargers in jeopardy thing. If you've read the first comments about it, it seemed to be clearly satire to me. Now it's just causing rumors.

Thread Information