Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Tesla S 60kWH Blue For Sale $85K

2013 Tesla S 60kWH Blue For Sale $85K

Will sell for $75,000.00 which is approximately this car new, less $7500.00 Tax Credit. This car is new,I will accompany anyone interested to the local Service Center and they can give you their evaluation. If interested send me a PM. I will not reply in this forum again. Pictures available with screenshot of mileage and will give Vin#

2013 Tesla Model S 60 kWh battery (Austin, Tx area)

Blue Exterior Color
    Body Color Roof
    19" wheels
    Tan Leather Interior
    Obeche Wood Matte Interior Decor
    Tech Package
    Sound Studio Package
    Active Air Suspension
    Tesla Car Cover included
    Premium Automat Floor mats included

260 Miles driven, always in my garage

Want to buy Model X.
    Last edited by mjcooper60; 2013-10-14 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Price Change

Quote Originally Posted by mjcooper60 View Post
    2013 Tesla Model S 60 kWh battery (Austin, Tx area)

Blue Exterior Color
    Body Color Roof
    19" wheels
    Tan Leather Interior
    Obeche Wood Matte Interior Decor
    Tech Package
    Sound Studio Package
    Active Air Suspension
    Tesla Car Cover included

$7500.00 Tax Credit still available

Want to buy Model X.
    Just so you know, the tax credit is absolutely not available since you are the titled owner. Only the first owner can take the credit. I'm also a bit concerned that you have a car cover for a garaged car and this is your first post on the site. Oh, and as quoted the car would be LESS new from Tesla. Finally, you want to sell this now to wait for a year and more for an X? Doesn't pass the smell test to me.
    -
    Our Model S = 85kWh, Green, Grey Leather, Obeche Matte, Pano Roof, Active Air, Tech Package, Premium Sound, Jump Seats, 19" Wheels - delivered March 2013

Pictures or links to pictures for those interested?

Quote Originally Posted by cschock View Post
    Just so you know, the tax credit is absolutely not available since you are the titled owner. Only the first owner can take the credit. I'm also a bit concerned that you have a car cover for a garaged car and this is your first post on the site. Oh, and as quoted the car would be LESS new from Tesla. Finally, you want to sell this now to wait for a year and more for an X? Doesn't pass the smell test to me.
    "cschock" you can always ask the person selling the car to post a picture, VIN # and relevant other documents to prove he is selling the car he described on his post. It is harsh to post "Doesn't pass the smell test". Your smell test and units the scale based on may not be relevant to others. BTW i am not anyway related or have any business interest with the seller. I felt your post is very harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by speedyellow08 View Post
    "cschock" you can always ask the person selling the car to post a picture, VIN # and relevant other documents to prove he is selling the car he described on his post. It is harsh to post "Doesn't pass the smell test". Your smell test and units the scale based on may not be relevant to others. BTW i am not anyway related or have any business interest with the seller. I felt your post is very harsh.
    Thank you speedyellow for the nice reply. To explain to the fellow with the quirky sense of smell. I have the cover because I thought I would keep the car and would need the cover for ultraviolet protection, if left outside. I travel a lot overseas and just have not driven the car much at all. Then decided I wanted Model X more than a sedan. I waited 2 years for the Model S, why would waiting a year for Model X be a problem. for anyone's nose!!!! Just found out that I cannot pass on the Tax Credit. What a crime. Some people have just too much time on their hands, taking time to notice that I had not posted before. I posted another response when I found out about the Tax Credit, but I do not see it in the thread. I lowered the price to $81500.00. VIN is #5000 and I took delivery in Feb 2013.

Sig X#1100 and X#1618 Discoducky's Avatar
    Please let us know how much you sell it for. Really interested to know if people are willing to pay extra to 'get it now' even if it might not be their exact options package(s).

My hope is that there is such a demand that you can actually get more for a used Model S since you can 'get it now' as opposed to waiting a month or more.

Yeah, instant gratification!
    The Chronicles of Belle - 60kWh TeslaTrip
    Discoduckys' posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within the TeslaMotorsClub forum. Content in posts may NOT be used, quoted or otherwise published outside this forum, without authors expressed written consent.

260 miles in 7 months ? Unless you were out 6.5 months in that period.

Quote Originally Posted by mkjayakumar View Post
    260 miles in 7 months ? Unless you were out 6.5 months in that period.
    Huge assumptions on your part. I have four cars.

- - - Updated - - -

Do not waste my time with these nonsensical replies. If you are not interested, don't reply. Simple as that.
    Last edited by TEG; 2013-09-22 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Removed name calling remarks due to complaints.

Tesla Car Cover included
    I lowered the price to $81500.00.
    Did you get the Supercharging option?

I tally $82,220 for a new car configured like yours. That's not including the cover, floormats, or Supercharging.

Your $81,500 is not an amazing deal but not a bad deal either.

Good luck on the sale, sir.
    Last edited by TEG; 2013-09-22 at 11:05 PM.
    Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship

PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by mkjayakumar View Post
    260 miles in 7 months ?
    yeah really...I have 24k in 6 months. 260 miles? sounds like it was driven once. i'd be afraid that it sat in a garage for 6 months unplugged with charge at 0%.
    P85. VIN05837. Mileage (05/13/14): 48,000mi, Black | Tan Leather | Perf Seats | Obeche Glossy | Pano | Tech | Sound Studio | Air | Spoiler | Parcel Shelf | Twin Chargers | HPWC | Fog | Extended Trim | Alcantara | Premium Lighting, Aftermkt: XPEL | 40/20% Tint | Lighted T | 19" Tsportline TST Grey Turbines | 255/45ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3

Thread Information