Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Al and Ed's will be offering 19" turbine wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I talked to Elie from Al and Ed's who was at TESLIVE. He told me they would be offering 19" turbine wheels in the same finish options as the Tesla 21" wheels. If I had it right he also said the wheels will use the 21" Tesla wheel lug nuts. They're also being designed to match the style of the 21" wheels. The price he indicated was quite reasonable.

Bring them on!

I'd love a set for dedicated winter wheels. 21" turbines for the summer and 19" turbines for winter.

$1400 for a set of 4 rims would be in the neighborhood of the Tesla 19" rims, which are $2400 including 4 winter tires @$1000 and pressure sensors @$150).

Last edited:
I was told around $1400 for a set of 4 as well, I told him at that price people would rip his arm off, especially as they'll use the same tires that us 19" owners already have. If they're basically a clone of the 21's, and still look 'factory', I'd be all in.

Ellie told me today they have to be able to order about 75 sets to make it worthwhile.
Probably available in black, silver and grey.

I don't think he'd have any problem making that number: the offset will be correct, they'll us the 21" lug nuts, and they'll be similar to the 21's.

I was holding off buying 19s until the fall, when I'll need to swap out the 21s. I was planning to buy the Luganos but if Elie offers these I'll buy a set in a flash.