Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Change dot Org Petition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The site requires javascript and cookies. I won't go to it without understanding the tradeoffs. What, exactly, is this petition? Why should I care? I know who lives in the White House...

Change.org is legit. It's a site where you can petition for almost anything. This petition interests me because unlike the other, it's aimed more broadly towards Congress, the White House, State Legislators and Governors.

Up to you guys if you want to back it I suppose. It only took a minute of my time :)

Thanks for posting this. Though it is the same idea as the White House petition. We need multiple outlets. Republican state legislators don't care what the Presidents take on this is, in fact, they are most likely to support the opposite of the White House's response (whatever that may be). The more support there is for Tesla to sell directly to the consumer the better. Winning this state by state is the only option if the Feds don't get involved.

I signed it.

I want to sign it, but am I allowed to do that (as a non US citizen)?

First I want to know wether this petition can only be signed by people who live in the US, or can it also be be signed by people who live outside the US?

Please confirm.

I want to sign it, but am I allowed to do that (as a non US citizen)?

First I want to know wether this petition can only be signed by people who live in the US, or can it also be be signed by people who live outside the US?

Please confirm.
Anyone can sign it. change.org is just a platform that facilitates petitions.

It needs 150K signatures, though -- which means an effort even more expansive than the one Tesla, Musk & fans organized this week. IMO, it's too soon to go back to another round of petitions before we know what the WH response to the last one is.