Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fob Covers - Vote for new color options

What color combo do you prefer?

• Stick with the classic red/black

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Red & white

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Black n Blue

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Tan & Blue

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Dark grey & Red

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • Blank & White

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • White & Pink

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Something else, see comments....

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a few new potential options, I'd welcome your votes on the preferred options. Option 1 (red/black) is already locked in, but I can order another 2 or 3 color combos. There would be a small price bump due to reduced quantities of the new colors, but nothing too significant. There's likely to be a small change to the design as I work with the manufacturer to tweak a few things, but I do not have any details yet.

If you have any more suggestions, and there's enough support, please comment below. Please do not PM me, and if you have an existing 'reservation' for fobs, there's no need to message me that you'd like to switch colors, for now these are just suggestions. Beside, they're cheap enough you can have one for every day of the week, right? :)

I'll be setting up a more 'robust' ordering process over the next few days, as doing it via PM and PayPal turns into a bit of a nightmare :crying:

Note, the poll allows for multiple choices, and also bear in mind these are 'artists' impressions, so actual colors will vary slightly.

New design options.jpg

Last edited:
I would also consider just black, without badging. in any case, we need two stat! we've been keeping the fob separate from our keys because of all the reports of cracking but the darn things are so light they just want to vanish. we've found them under the seat, under the car, on the floor of the house, under the bed etc. the fob is basically a $500 bill slipping around in my pocket, it's a bit unnerving...

Hi Pete, I haven't voted yet. Would you be able to show what a black logo on dark gray would look like?
Similar to #5 but with a black logo and stitching.

Thanks and excellent work!

Here you go...

black on grey.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I would also consider just black, without badging. in any case, we need two stat! we've been keeping the fob separate from our keys because of all the reports of cracking but the darn things are so light they just want to vanish. we've found them under the seat, under the car, on the floor of the house, under the bed etc. the fob is basically a $500 bill slipping around in my pocket, it's a bit unnerving...

You might consider the gizmo's on this thread...